Shipping and Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with our products, so we have tried to make the return policy as straightforward as possible. All returns or damage claims must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase date.
Here are the options:
- You have received a damaged item.
Please let us know immediately by calling 1-800-829-2579.
Keep all the packing materials for 5 business days and write down the tracking number in case of a UPS shipment. They might call you to schedule an inspection.
Give us a clear description of the damage-broken, cracked, missing, etc.
We will replace the damaged items, and will file a damage claim with the US post or UPS.
Do NOT send the broken items back to us.
- You want to return an item.
In case you want to return an item, please call us at 1-800-829-2579 for authorization.
- We will refund 100% (less shipping charges) on items that are returned in NEW CONDITION within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We will issue store credit if products have been opened, as they are no longer in new and re-sellable condition. Please note that some products may have a small restocking fee.
- We cannot accept returns for items that have been damaged in any way, unless the damage is due to a defect in the product or as a result of damage during shipping. See point 1 regarding damaged items.
- We cannot issue refunds for the following: DVD's and CD's, Custom printed T-shirts, or special ordered items.
We cannot accept returns on international orders.
For large or wholesale orders, we reserve the right to charge a 15 % restocking fee for returned items. For questions about possible restocking fees, please contact us before returning your items.
Please be sure to properly pack your return items, and insure the package(s). We cannot assume responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being returned.
Once we receive the merchandise, you will receive an email confirming that your return has been processed. Please allow at least 10 business days for your return to be processed. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-829-2579.
- 3) We are not responsible for errors in the ship-to addresses that the customer has provided with us. We are also not responsible for the errors of UPS or the postoffice, but we will do our best to rectify any of those errors.
Be green! Try to reuse the original packaging when you return the merchandise.